Wednesday 27 July 2016

Queen B.


Beyonce

04.07.2016 

Best day of my life! 

 As some of you may know I am slightly in love with the Queen! I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to see her live at her Formation world tour this year & I was starstruck! Words couldn't even explain to you guys how amazing this evening was! Just over two straight hours of Bey singing and dancing giving 100% energy! This woman is pure life. It is my dream to one day be styling Queen Bey. As she said in her own words that evening "If you dream, work, cry & laugh hard enough, your dreams will come true." Beyonce is my life, she is the perfect role model & I love her. 



So to celebrate this moment I had to have the perfect outfit for the occasion right? Well, here is what I chose in the end.. 
  

I decided to keep the outfit super simple. We were standing at the concert so I wanted to be comfortable but stylish in my own BetaRose style. 

Probably my favourite photo from this session.
"My aspiration in life is to be happy..."
"I got hot sauce in my bag..." 
My Celine glasses & MCM back pack are my two favourite pieces at the moment. So of course I had to rock them that day.

Sunglasses: Celine. Denim Jacket: Topshop. Back Pack: Modern Creation Munich.
Yonce all on his mouth like liquor..
Details! Choker: Topshop. Distressed T-Shirt: Blue Laffar.

 


 I was wearing a pair of old school Nike air max's with this look. They are my favourite pair of all the sneakers I own. & as you guys already know, I am a huge sneaker fan! 


"Sometimes I want to walk in your shoes do the type of things I'll never ever do..."
"A winner don't quit on themselves..."


 It wouldn't be right to do this post & not talk about some of her outfits too... 


"To the left to the left..."

This outfit was her second outfit change of the evening but definitely one of my favourites! A Balmain custom made bodysuit made in embroidered French lace with pearls & stones & silk ruffles She sang her hits "Countdown", "Baby Boy Ft Sean Paul" & "Me, Myself & I" in this time frame. 
 Amazing right? #BalmainArmy #Want!!  



"Stop the track..."

This was her third outfit change of the evening. The extremely talented Riccardo Tisci created this Givenchy Haute Couture stunning golden two-piece for the Queen. She sang her hit song "Don't Hurt Yourself" along with "Ring The Alarm" & "Diva" in this set. She also did her famous dance to "Cut It" & "Panda" in this outfit. For the lucky fans who saw Bey on the 3rd, she switched it up & remixed her hit "Diva" with Skepta & JMEs "#ThatsNotMe". See why she is the Queen? 


"He better call Becky with the good hair..."

Ok last one! Beyonce didn't actually wear this piece when I saw her but she had previously worn it at her American shows. This S T U N N I N G bodysuit was designed none other than the remarkable Alessandro Michele. A custom designed Gucci body with antique rose sequins complete with a black beaded panther embellishment, pearl embroidered neck and belt detail. I believe she sang the songs "Sorry", "Formation" & "Daddy Lessons" in these outfits however I am not too sure. In London, to perform those songs she performed in DSQUARED2 black victorian inspired body from their Autumn/Winter 16 collection. You may remember DSQUARED2 desgined her leather jacket for her Superbowl performance. So it totally made sense for them to design a piece for her formation world tour right? 


Thanks for reading guys! As always, if you want to keep up to date with what I am doing & what's coming up follow me on instagram & twitter! Make sure to use my hashtag if you try something you like above! Details below guys... Until next time. 

Twitter: @xrosanna_
Instagram: @xBetaRose







#StyledByBetaRose








No comments:

Post a Comment